Our family has a lot of Christmas family traditions. It's part of what I love about this time of year. And if you know me, you know I love to take pictures, and since I have 3 beautiful little people to model for me, I have a TON to take! One way I share our pictures with family is making photo calendars at Shutterfly and giving them as gifts. The grandparents LOVE them. :) I've also used Shutterfly Birth Announcements for each of my babies, and I love the professional quality and unique styles they offer. But part one of our family traditions is using Shutterfly for our family Christmas card. The website is very user friendly, I always find a great deal, and they make a great personal keepsake for each of my children in their baby books. I always order the 5x7 flat card-stock cards, and they really are much better quality than any others I've found. I know I'll have a difficult time choosing ours this year, they have so many cute designs!
Here are some of my favorite links to their site:
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/christmas-photo-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/holiday-cards
You'll be seeing one of their cards with our pretty pictures in your mailbox pretty soon! :)
Merry Christmas Y'all!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Christmas Family Traditions
Posted by Abbye at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment