Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Family Trip with 2 Kids

This last weekend Tate and I took the boys to Burnet to visit my two brothers and their families. They hadn't met Liam yet, so it was fun getting to see them with Liam. Overall the trip went really well, Liam slept most of the way there and back. Truett only had a few meltdowns, typical for a 3 year old I guess. We got there Friday afternoon in time for us to rest before my nephew's football game. Truett had been talking all week about going to see his cousin Danny play, he could hardly wait! We didn't get many good pictures, but here are a few of the ones that turned out.
My brother Michael and Truett and Liam.

My "little" nephew Danny. I can't believe he's a senior! Kind of makes me feel old.

My other nieces Hanna and Beca and my other nephew Jake in the background. It's cute watching Truett trying to be a "big kid" like his cousins.

My sisters in law Vickie and Vomp (although they're more like sisters)...wish I had gotten a better picture!

Tate and my brother Patrick relaxing on the deck. The weather was great for visiting outside...always fun conversations when I'm with my brothers!

Tate and Truett at the football game. Danny's team (Burnet) won like 48 to 0 or something.

Truett climbed this tree, and was most proud of himself.

My little humbug after a bath.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last pic of Liam! Such a cutie! Glad yall had a good time.