Little Liam turned 7 months old on the 7th! I can't believe it! He is such a joy to be around, always smiling, giggling and trying to suck on my face. I am so blessed to be his mommy, and try to remember that this age will fly by too fast when he's up in the middle of the night again, or he's cranky. I treasure this time!
He's still not thrilled about being on his tummy, it might be a while before he crawls. But I managed to keep him on his tummy for these pics.
I LOVE his squishy, pudgy cheeks!




4 comments:
Girl,Your pictures are great! I need you to take some for us!:)
Tami
The pics of the boys are precious. I am so impressed that you got so many good ones with TWO kiddos. It's so hard to do with just one kid muchless two! The cake is beautiful as well. I can't wait to see the one you're doing for Noah's b-day. It's going to be so cute. You're a talented lady!
Such cute pictures of the boys!
I love the pics of the boys! So precious. You've got such sweeties. That cake is amazing! You have such a gift for making things look beautiful!
Post a Comment