Liam is 8 months old, and I can't believe it. I know every mother goes through this several times in their childs' life, thinking "where did the time go"? I have loved every minute of these past 8 months. I can't wait to see what kind of little boy he will become. Right now though, he is a funny, sweet and joy-filled little baby. When I go to get him from a nap or in the morning, he kicks, squirms, squeals, flails his arms, so excited to see me. My heart melts! But watch out, since he's gotten his two bottom teeth, and this past week he got his two top teeth, he'll act like he's going to kiss you, open his mouth, then chomp on your cheek/lips/nose/ear...whatever is closest. He is also learning new baby words, sounding out new vowel/consonant combinations, and it's a hoot! I think he might be quite a scooter when he learns to crawl!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
8 Months of Liam
Posted by Abbye at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment