I can't believe summer is almost over. I still have thoughts rolling around in my head like, "when summer starts, I'll get this done...". I hate to break it to myself, but it's a little late. But it's been a good summer. I've had to let some things go, like keeping my house organized and clean. I keep reminding myself to have fun with my boys and family, I can clean later.
Here is what's been going on out here since my last post.

My niece, Beca, and my nephew, Jake came to stay with Mom and Dad for a few days. Beca is 15 and Jake is 13! I still think of them as little ankle biters who I can boss around. :) But it was fun hanging out with them while they were awake. From the left is Vickie (Beca's Mom and my dear sis-in-law), Beca, my Tate, Truett and Jake.

I call this the "shiny leg picture". At least they had all shaved that day. From left is Beca, Vickie and my momma!

The other day I was washing the dishes and I realized Liam was quiet. That either means he's eating the dog food, pulling kleenex out of the box or pulling clothes out of drawers. I went looking and found him in Truett's room like this. My jaw hit the floor! I can't believe he pulled himself up into this chair, he just learned to crawl! But it was adorable, and he was SOOOO proud of himself. What joys!

Here Liam is watching it storm outside. If I'd let him, he would have been right out in it.

This is one of our sheep. Dad and Tate had one last day to work the sheep before Dad sells them all. It's kind of sad, I love lambing season and seeing all the babies every spring. But on to new ventures!

Dad was giving the shots and cutting off tails, while Tate was the rodeo clown holding them down.

Truett trying to help Daddy get the sheep in the right area. They didn't listen.

Tate butt, sheep butt. I thought it was funny.

My handsome husband.

Playdate at the park with some pretty cute kiddos. Noah, Maddie and Truett.

Truett and his girl, Maddie. He is convinced he's going to marry her. I'm okay with it, she has good parents.

We had our life group out the other night, had a good spread and ate under the oak trees. The kiddos had a good time, and allowed us adults to even talk a little! I know I say this a lot, but I am so blessed by this group, my family.

Liam and his buddy Carson. I can't believe they're about to be one so soon!

Late, but this is his 11 month picture. I had some really cute ones with the blocks spelling out 11 months old, like I usually do. But as I was editing them, I realized that I misspelled months. Genius, I know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment