Saturday, August 22, 2009

Liam's 1st Birthday

So, I know this blog is over a month late, but at least I'm doing it, right?

We had Liam's birthday at the pool, and it was wonderful! It was relaxed, VERY SIMPLE, and lots of fun with family and friends...my kind of party.

Liam was adorable, loved his cake and enjoyed all his little friends. He has been such a joy to have in our family, he has no idea how much he is loved.

My beautiful and wonderful family.

I love how Liam looks to big-brother Truett. He already adores him!

Maddie, Truett's one-true love (he, he) is supporting Liam in this big moment of blowing out the non-lit candle.

Yummmm! He has his mommy's genes, he loves sugar!

Shove it in!

Sweet times with Daddy.

Truett finally had the courage to jump off the diving board.

...and go off the BIG slide.

Poppa getting in some tickle time.

One of his new presents from Mekah and Poppa.

Mommy and Liam getting used to the water.

Liam's 1st Birthday Cake!

0 comments: