Tate and I went to our last Dr.'s appointment yesterday. My regular doctor is away on vacation, so we got to see his associate, which was a little weird. But I'm still at about a 2, so he thinks I'll be ready to be induced on Tuesday. That's only 6 days away! I can't believe it's almost here, the labor... the birthing... and then we'll FINALLY get to meet Liam!
Tate and I keep talking about that we can't imagine how our lives will be completely different in a moment, that everything will change. We remember saying the same kinds of things before Truett was born, and what a blessing and joy he has been! I'm a little overwhelmed with things to do before he gets here, and making sure I stay calm and "enjoyable" for those around me.
So unless something changes, we'll be up at the hospital at 5:00 am on Tuesday, ready for this new adventure! We'd love to have visitors (not at 5:00, of course), so swing by if you'd like. :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Almost There!!!
Posted by Abbye at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment