Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and wouldn't you know this little squirt turned! When Dr. Tadvick told me he was head down, I was speechless! I was already prepared for a c-section! Then he told me I was dilated to a 2, so that could mean I stay at a 2 for a couple of weeks, or I could go into labor sooner. If I haven't delivered by the 12th, he'll induce me which will be the same day as the c-section. So we'll have a baby soon, just via a different method!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah for Liam's somersault!!! Praying for you as you near the date of delivery! Smooth sailing...
Praise God! I am glad he decided to be a good boy! Its hard to believe that he will be here so soon. Can't wait to meet him! Love ya,
Jen
Can't wait!!! We will be watching for his arrival via blogland!
Post a Comment