Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall Fun

Sunday evening our precious life group came out to the ranch. We had great food, a lot of fun and a good game of horse shoes. The kiddos had a blast playing in the corn trough and "planting" the corn all over my yard. Tate and I are so blessed to be a part of such a sweet and supportive group of believers. Here are some pics from the evening.

Here the kids are in a little traffic jam. They really play well together, such a delight to watch!

Craig and Tate waiting for the horseshoe game to start.


When it got too cold and dark outside, everyone came in to eat some more and chat.

Here's the Fall cake I made for the evening.



And here are some cookies I made for the kids to take home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, you have to much time on your hands! We need to get you out more! As always the cake is beautiful!

Noah's Mommy said...

We had such a great time with you guys Sunday evening. Thank you for opening up your home to us. Noah LOVED his cookie. He saw it Sunday night and wanted it, of course. I told him he could have it after dinner the next day. So, he wanted dinner right then even though he'd already had it, and it was past his bedtime. The next morning he wanted dinner for breakfast, and when I picked him up from school, he wanted dinner for a snack. Poor kid. He had to wait all the way until after dinner Monday night to eat his cookie, but he really enjoyed it! Thanks Abbye.:)

Baby McMinn said...

The boys are getting so big it goes so fast.
They are so cute!