Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend with Tate

Tate got to come home this weekend. I had no idea how much him being gone during the week would affect our lives. I'm adjusting, but Truett is having a real hard time with his Daddy being gone. It's so cute, when Tate comes home, Truett is like gorilla glue on Tate, you can't get him off! Here are some pics from the weekend.


Truett and Daddy spending some time together on the hammock.

Tate and Liam taking a Sunday afternoon nap.

Liam sleeping. Isn't he beautiful?

Liam sleeping so sweetly! You'd think he sleeps a lot, and he does, just during the DAYTIME! I am looking forward to the night when he sleeps a lot!

Truett is such a good big brother. He loves his little "baby Liam!"

So studious!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! And I LOVE that cake!!! Way to go!!!!!!