Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Mom's 60th Birthday Bash

Last week my mom turned 60, and I got to surprise her with a birthday lunch with her closest friends. She hates surprises, but I have to say, she enjoyed this one. I don't want to get too mushy, but I am so incredibly thankful for my mom. She has been such an encourager for me, my most trusted friend and a wonderful role model. I love you Mom!

My Mom and I at her surprise party at Hickory Street Cafe.

The birthday cake I made, her favorite, carrot cake. Yumm!
The next night, we all went out to Perini Ranch with my brothers, Tate's parents and some friends. It was cold, but we had great food, a fire in the pit and some really warm blankets!


My brother Patrick, Mom, my brother Michael, Dad and Vickie (my sister-in-law). I didn't get a picture of Patrick's wife, but she was there. I always enjoy when we can get together.


Truett just busted his head on the ground, but we took a picture anyways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful cake! I can't believe you were hidding this talent from us! Give me a call when you are in town and I will get you your gift. I sure do miss you!

Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

David hit his head really hard this week too! Boys!:) We should get together sometime for a play date, I miss chatting with you. Tami

Anonymous said...

Dude! You seriously need to go into the cake business!!! So cute!

Tell your mom happy birthday from us!

Miss yall!