Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I hate goodbyes

I don't like goodbyes.

Tate and I have been so incredibly blessed to be apart of an amazing life group for over 3 years. These people that are part of this life group have become our family, standing with us through joys, heartbreak and growing pains. When we joined this group, so did another couple. We didn't have much in common, they were military, newly married and yankees! But very quickly, we figured out they were hand picked for our group. Eric and Ranae have been such a light in our group, always offering wisdom and insight beyond their years. Ranae making us laugh with her quick wit and dry sense of humor! They quickly became a stable constant in our group. So when the announcement came that they too were being re-located to another state (right after another precious couple left), my heart broke. Not again. Not them. But I know my protector and Father has amazing things in store. These relationships were not in vain. As long as I keep reminding myself these goodbyes are not permanent, I'm ok.

But who am I kidding, it just plain stinks.


Love you, my sweet friend!

1 comments:

kh123 said...

change is so hard! Glad God sprouts new friendships. The fam pick is adorable!