So I'm completely bewildered that I'm so overwhelmed at trying to start blogging again. It's not like I have a huge fan base. In fact, most of my friends have probably deleted me from their blogs. Almost a year without something new is pathetic. But I am going for it. So a few updates. :)
Tate started work at Arrow Ford in October, and he absolutely LOVES it! He is one of their top salesmen and was Rookie of the Month for October! This is an absolutely AWESOME answer to our long-prayed prayers. For many years, we have been praying that Tate would find something he enjoys doing and can excel at. I love seeing him come home from work excited, not drained, and excited to back the next day!


God plopped a new and awesome friend in my lap this last spring. I was totally not expecting anything like her, we are so opposite! But my new friend, whom I will not name (you're welcome, Keri Hoes), has guided me, walked with me through lots of my baggage and inspired me to start running. I ran my first 5k in August and will run my first 1/2 marathon on December 4th. So far I've lost 42 pounds, and have 18 more to go. This training process has taught me so much about myself, that I do have self control, that I do have discipline, that I can push through pain and that I can't lie to myself anymore about what I put into my mouth! I never thought I'd love running! Running is punishment in other sports! Aaahhh!!! :D
I'll update on the kiddos later. They are gnawing on my ankles...




1 comments:
Glad to see you are back...you better stick around this time!
Post a Comment