Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Liam

I had my last official sonogram today with Dr. Maberry. Even though I've had so many sonograms with this pregnancy up at the pregnancy resource center where I volunteer, I never get tired of seeing unborn life on the screen.

At one point Dr. Maberry said "this is going to be a big boy!" He's weighing about 2.5 lbs so far, about 1.5 weeks ahead. I'm not worried though, Truett was only 7.5 lbs, so as long as Liam doesn't top the 9 lb mark, I'll be fine.

This was a fun scan because Liam kept yawning while the Dr. was trying to get a good picture. This is when he looked right at us before he let out a big ol'yawn. I can't wait to meet him! Only 12 weeks left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbye, I'm so excited for you. He'll be a cutie just like little Tate. What precious gifts they are. Love ya, Vickie

themac's said...

Hey. I love the picture of sweet Liam. I can't wait to meet him!