We finally figured it was time...to get Truett to sleep in a big bed! He's never tried to crawl out of his crib, so we just kept him in it! Since we're going to need the crib for Liam, we thought we should start him out now before Liam gets here. I knew it would be an adjustment for him, I had no idea I'd be so emotional about it! I guess I can partially blame my pregnancy hormones, but I got very upset after we set the room up and realized we never got a picture of his room BEFORE we moved the bed in. It's gotta be the hormomes!
Here's Truett helping Daddy move the mattress and box springs in the house. He was so excited about the bed putting it in his room...we just assumed he would be as excited to sleep in it!
Here's the room with the bed finished and ready to be slept in...




3 comments:
I love the bedding!!
Too cute! I love the room it's awesome!
Oh Abbye,
I am sorry to tell you this....but that will not be the last time you get scared out of your pants by your loving child!!!! Love you....
Post a Comment