Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Birthday Time, Twice!




We were able to celebrate Truett's 3rd birthday twice this year. His first party was at Tate's parent's house with a few of their church friends. Truett had a ball as he was the ONLY kid, and the center of attention! His other party was out here at the ranch with a couple of his little friends. It was much colder and a little windier than we had hoped for, but in the end it was a beautiful day. We cooked out hotdogs, brats and baked beans, simple, but good. I baked birthday cakes for both parties and cupcakes, so I've gotten some good practice at making Superman cakes! My Dad filled up a trough with deer corn and the kids played in it, I'm pretty sure there will be a corn crop popping up soon! But even through the "tiny" bit of stress of having two parties, we all made some good memories. Truett keeps asking when his next "birfday" party is!

0 comments: