Monday, May 26, 2008

Goodbye to a dear friend

Well, the time finally came for me to say goodbye to my dear friend Dee! I took up residence in the land of denial that they wouldn't actually leave, but we did say goodbye, and they did leave. I didn't cry when we parted, but many tears have been shed since. One of the hardest things, was that Truett and their little boy David were so close. Truett has already asked many times when he can play with David, and that makes it very real!


One of our going away parties for Dee...there were many!



Talking and eating (what else) at Truett's 3rd birthday party.

Truett and his first playmate, David.

I know they haven't moved off the planet, so there is always the chance we'll see eachother again, but right now Illinois seems very far away!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Wish I could have been there to say goodbye! :(