Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We have a date!

Well, Liam has dug his heels in...into the breech/transverse position. We knew this was a possibility with the shape of my uterus, but are still praying that he will turn, like Truett did. But as of now, I am scheduled to have a c-section on August 12th.

With Truett, I was scheduled to have a c-section, but the day before the surgery, he turned into the right position, so I was able to have him naturally. Either way, we just want the delivery to go smoothly and for Liam to be healthy. Although having a set date is nice, something to set my sights on... only 3 more weeks! So that's all I have for now, I'm going to go put my swollen piggies up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Not, yeah that he is not turned right, but yeah that you have a date! We will just be praying that he will turn so that you can have a natural delivery! You and Amy Krake will have babies just a few days apart. She is scheduled to go in on the 8th. See you tonight! Love ya!

Teri said...

I'm sorry to hear that - I got the same news 2 days ago as well - but Brylee made a move in the right direction! I'm praying Liam will do the same!
Love you,
Teri