Just an update on Tate's Dad, Sterling. He's at home and doing a lot better. He was able to get up and water his huge garden this morning, so that's a great improvement! He's still got a few months of recovery, so keep him in your prayers.
I saw Dr. Tadvick today, and everything is still looking great. I measured about 33 weeks, so that puts me due around the 16th of August or so. I'm hoping for earlier! I'm feeling pretty good, just tired and getting a little uncomfortable and swollen. But I'm still able to exercise most everyday, so that helps keep me going. I'll update when something exciting happens!
Truett has done an amazing job on potty training. We're 2 weeks into it, and he's pretty much got the hang of it! We had a few rough days, but he really likes wearing his Superman underwear, so that keeps him inspired to go in the potty! Yeah!
That's all for now, I'm sure you are all thrilled!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Update
Posted by Abbye at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment